Receptionist - open the world of opportunities!
JTI is the international tobacco business of Japan Tobacco, one of the world’s largest industry players operating in over 120 countries worldwide. Being one of the fastest-growing international industry players over a ten year period, we market world-renowned brands such as Camel, Benson & Hedges, LD, Ronson, Winston, etc.
Do you enjoy the daily contact and communication with people? Are you responsible and ready to adapt in international environment? You are still not able to dedicate to work full-time but would like to experience working in multinational company and meet our amazing team? Then this is the right role for you!
What this position is about - Purpose:
In this role you will be the first point of contact between the company and the customers – first impressions do matter, so we count on you. You will be our support in handling reception desk and the office spaces, completing various administrative duties and supporting our full-time Receptionist and Administration Specialist in office-related tasks.
What will you do - Responsibilities:
• Manage reception area - act as the first point of contact for external and internal clients (e-mail, letters, packages, calls, receive visitor etc.)
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Track stocks of office supplies and refreshment, place orders in SAP (don’t worry if you haven’t used SAP before, this is a chance to learn)
• Book and arrange services in-house for conference rooms in response to requests room the staff, keep a clear record of the meeting room bookings in the system; keep all meeting rooms tidy and ready for coming meetings during the whole day
• Keep the update of reception work and the list of materials; track all mass deliveries (employee gifts, letters, etc.)
• Have first-aid equipment full of all needed materials on the reception desk, be able to provide first aid help upon need
• Other ad hoc administration
Who are we looking for - Requirements:
• It would be great if you already have experience in corporate environment – if not, our team will support your learning
• You are a confident MS Office user
• You are fluent in both English and Czech – this is really important and can’t be compromised
• You have a high-school diploma (university degree is an advantage)
What you can get - Benefits:
• Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
• Variety of projects and tasks
• Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
• Modern office in a convenient location
What are the next steps – Recruitment process:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role - we look forward to your application!
We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 2 weeks after the application deadline.
Information about the vacancy
Na Pankráci 1683/127, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Czech (advanced), Slovak (advanced)
JT International spol. s r.o.
Practical training and short-term placement. The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
Contact:JT International spol. s r.o.