Entity Finance Specialist
Would you like to work for global Top Employer and are you interested in Finance? If yes, this is a great opportunity for you!
JTI is the international tobacco business of Japan Tobacco, one of the world’s largest industry players operating in over 120 countries worldwide. Being one of the fastest growing international industry players over a ten year period, we market world-renowned brands such as Camel, Benson & Hedges, Winston, etc.
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the role of Entity Finance Specialist to join the company and support our business.
· On a temporary basis, serves as a subject matter expert in the area of Account Payables (A/P), with focus to ensure compliance in terms of local, IFRS, and corporate rules & guidelines. Supports local stakeholders with resolution of incurred issues within A/P area, and carries out internal & external reporting as required by line management or local rules.
· Supports Line Manager / team members with execution of other tasks (e.g. Credit Management, ad-hoc analysis etc.).
· Has expert knowledge in the area of Trade Receivables, so that it can deputize Trade Receivables (T/R) accountant in case of absense.
The position is suitable for people with 3+ years working experience in finance, preferably in FMCG company.
· Account Payables
- Subject Matter Expert - support to BSC / internal stakeholders as for any A/P related issues,
- AP/AR offsetting - in liaison with A/R accountant,
- Statistical reporting - on monthly / quarterly basis to CNB,
- GR/IR - maintenance and reconciliation of automatic / manual accruals on GR/IR account,
- Key Accounts Reconciliation - Provisioning of monthly KAR in the area of A/P.
· Ad Hoc analysis and projects
· Secondary school degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
· At least 3 years of corporate finance, accounting experience, preferably in an international environment
· Smart problem solving abilities
· Good knowledge of Microsoft office (particularly Excel) and understanding of principles for one of core ERP systems (e.g. SAP).
· Fluent written and spoken English and Czech
· The Employment Contract is for a fixed-term period of time (April 2020)
You are the right candidate, if you:
· Get the things done: drive the results by taking initiatives, solving issues proactively, support the ongoing achievement of business goals and facilitate change.
· Empower people: communicate openly and overcome obstacles by respecting others and leveraging the diversity. Open to learn how to work in a corporate, complex and at time political environment, with variety of stakeholders
· Challenge the status quo: curious and innovate, find solutions, make the things simple.
· Act responsibly: impact positively and carefully balance the needs and interests of our shareholders, consumers, employees and wider society.
What do we offer?
· Various tasks and wide area of responsibilities
· Opportunity to work in multi-cultural finance team
· Working with multiple stakeholders
· Competitive rewards
Informace o pozici
Na Pankráci 1683/127, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu určitou
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na vzdělání, zdravotní volno/sickdays, firemní akce, dovolená více než 5 týdnů
Čeština (výborná), Angličtina (pokročilá)
JT International spol. s r.o.
KontaktJT International spol. s r.o.