Do you want to work for one of the Top Employer in the Czech Republic? Are you interested in development of new products and have you already worked in this area?
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic, experienced and results-oriented New Product Development Manager who will fully support the Brand Managers in the new product & packaging projects from initial briefing to materialization across the whole JTI portfolio in line with respective brand plans, proactively determines and aligns the Market project priorities with Regional R&D and GSC to ensure the load is manageable and timelines are realized.
The position is suitable for people with 2-3 years working experience in FMCG marketing, product development or R&D.
JTI is the international tobacco business of Japan Tobacco, one of the world’s largest industry players operating in over 120 countries worldwide. Being one of the fastest growing international industry players over a ten year period, we market world-renowned brands such as Camel, Benson & Hedges, Winston, etc.
For more info please visit our global websites: www.jti.com
New Product Development Manager
• Closely cooperates with Brand Managers in new product & packaging projects from initial briefing to materialization across the whole JTI portfolio in line with respective brand plans.
• Responsible for overseeing the coordination of all packaging, product and blend developments with all key stakeholders with emphasis on speed to market. Stakeholders include Market functions, Customer Services, Supply Chain (R&D and GSC) and Supply Network Planning Geneva.
• Responsible for the coordination of all materials related to product development to ensure maximum cost efficiency in the transition / change. In addition the function will be required to source all required product development information from the respective functional areas related to approval request development.
• Should determine and align the Market project priorities with regional R&D RPM and RPC’s to ensure the load is manageable and timelines are realized. In order to facilitate this a regular project coordination platform is required ensure continuity in the project plans and to ensure appropriate contingencies are established where necessary.
• A key expectation of the function will be to support PLM process and act as a PLM expert for the market. The role includes responsibility for an optimization of local and cross-functional processes and communication to improve project turnaround times within PLM guidelines and JTI internal policies.
• At the time of the portfolio price increases the role will be responsible for new pricing implementation and coordination with all involved stakeholders in market and in service functions. Same applies for other portfolio regulatory changes (TPD2 legislation, Track& trace...)
• Contingency planning is required on selected strategic SKUs to develop a high stage of readiness in the event of tactical competitor format changes. Format and packaging development should be prepared ahead of time to reduce response time.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE HAS:
• University degree – ideally with focus on Marketing
• Fluent English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel, Power – Point; SAP
• 2-3 years of work experience in FMCG marketing, product development or R&D
• Good technical experience in packaging development processes and practices as well as a working knowledge of the functioning of supply chain services
• Good analytical, project management and coordination skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Focus on results
• Approach challenges with confidence and optimism
• Take action to improve own performance/results
• Job in one of the largest FMCG companies of its industry
• Competitive remuneration package and benefits:
- 20 sickdays/year
- 5 weeks of vacation and additonal 3 days in December
- annual bonus
- English lessons
- Refreshement - daily fresh fruit and vegetable
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
• Quality trainings
• Very friendly working environment
Informace o pozici
Na Pankráci 1683/127, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na vzdělání, zdravotní volno/sickday, firemní akce, dovolená více než 5 týdnů
Čeština (pokročilá), angličtina (výborná)
JT International spol. s r.o.
KontaktJT International spol. s r.o.